|Two inchies in progress, left, bases, center, and goofs, right|
So last night I pulled out a bin full of fun fabrics, and a drawer full of fiber stuff, and cut up some stiff interfacing into one-inch squares. My first effort was sewing two sets of four strips, then cutting them diagonally and swapping pieces, then sewing back together. But, oops! I didn't allow enough length for the seam and they were too small. Back into the bin to use for something else.
|Fiber stuff to play with|
I haven't decided what I will do next, some combination of embellishments, then put on a backing, and trim around the edges.
I can see why these little things can become addictive!
|Fabric scraps to play with|